viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

The temple


Hi people, today I’m going to talk about my favorite place in Santiago!
I don’t know if it’s very conventional, but I love it. His name is Estadio Monumental. It’s a sacred place for many people like me. It’s the field of Colo Colo, the most popular team in the country.
I went for the first time in 2005 with my dad and my mom. That day, Colo Colo defeated Everton in a match with many goals. I was very nervous and scared because the stadium was giant and so noisy. I was very happy because I met my soccer idol, Matias Fernandez. He is a great player and also a good person.
Currently, I go every weekend with my friends. Before the match, we met at my house to drink beer. Then we take the subway in Station Santa Isabel for go to the stadium. We like to sing and support the team during the entire game.
When I go I forget all my problems. For me it is amazing to be there. I can’t compare it to anything. I feel very happy when I look around and I see thousands of people who share the same passion.

Well, it’s all for today. See you the next Friday with a new post in Big Swing blog!

4 comentarios:

  1. Cristobal!! great debate this morning! I never been in the Monumental but I have to go someday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ugly stadium. It only a hole on the ground it has no colors. From all the stadiums I know thats the ugliest one.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I believe that all the world is nervous the first time that enter to a stadium. Is one place very imposing

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Cristóbal, although I like the Glourious Universidad de Chile, I went twice to the Monumental, both times with my dad, who is a big fan of Colo Colo.
    It's a great place, and very beatiful, I really like the lounge where are a lot of shirts of all time players.
    Great place to visit!
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar