viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

My pets


Hi people, today I’m going to talk about my pets!

Esperanza came to the house nine years ago. She is a Poddle Toy. His daughter Matilde is also our pet. They are an important part of our family. My mom loves they like another son. She’s definitely a dog lover. Our house will not be the same without them.

When they arrived was so little, but now they are tall. Although no much, because Poddle Toys are always small.  

Esperanza is the cutest dog ever. While I’m studying English, she lies beside me. She is like a daughter to me. I take care of them, I give his food, I bath her and even cut his hair. She’s very friendly and so elegant. When I get older, I want to bring with me.

Matilde is very special. She loves my little sister. They always play. Also they go for a walk to the park which is near my house. She has been very sick lately. Yesterday my dad took her to the vet. Thanks God, it’s nothing complicated.

4 comentarios:

  1. Esperanza like Esperanza Gomez? jaja I'm kidding. They are very smalls and cutes, I thought that you have a german shepherd or rottweiler. I don't know why.

    See you my friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cris! Well, sorry for my opinion, but I think that your pets are for womens, hahaha.
    But they are very beautiful, I wanna visit to Esperanza and Matilde soon.

    Bye, captain.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am sorry for Matilda that is sick I hope she gets well soon and like Kike I also think your pets are for women you should have a pitbull and name him Medel. :DD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Awwww, you're so cute with your pet!
    My pets are an important part of my life too.
    It's really nice from you part think in bring it with you in a future!
    Regards, Capi!

    ResponderEliminar