viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Guachumania


Hi people, today I’m going to talk about my favorite band!
Guachupe is a Chilean band formed in Santiago in 1999. They were influenced by latin rock, ska and cumbia. The band was born in Maipú and is formed by four members: Tomás Maldonado, Robinson Acuña and the brothers Nelson y Rodrigo Alveal.
They have four albums. My favorite is Estamos todos en la trampa. My favorite song is called Euforia because it is very energetic and cheerful. Always I hear in my free time. Besides that song was the song of my alarm clock. Also, I recommend listen the song Nada es tan grave, because it has an interesting melody and a good lyric.
With my college friends went to a concert recently. It was at the Caupolican Theatre with five thousand fans in the public. People brought flags, balloons and shirts like a soccer fans. It’s s a magnificent party.
I have many friends who are fans of the band for example my friends Enrique, Camilo and Manuel. When we get together to study, we listen full album for get concentration.

Well, it’s all for today. See you the next Friday with a new post in Big Swing blog!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Cris! Guachupé is a great band, is one of my favorite in Chile. I think that is time of go a concert again! Maybe this weekend? I wait you answer.

    See you soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Guachupé is awesome. The last year I listened the album ''El club del amigo'', and I liked their song inmediatly, because they play cumbia with latin rock and ska (I love Soda Stereo and Ska-p for e.g).

    See you Vicho!

    ResponderEliminar