viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

A really good website!




Hi people, today I’m going to talk about my favorite website!


El Grafico is a classic Argentine sports magazine, you can read that each month. Is one of the most recognized in Latin America on the sports field.


This sports magazine is focused on football, but also included news about other sports including athletics, rugby, tennis, boxing, basketball, motor racing and women's field hockey.

In 2007 I went to Argentina with my family. In that trip I met this magazine in a newsstand near the Obelisco. On the cover I saw one of my top football idols, Juan Roman Riquelme. He’s considered one of the best playmakers of his generation. It was impossible not to buy it.


After that episode, I began to look for more online publications. It was great for me to discover a page with so much content.


The section I like is called 100x100. In this part, you can find interviews of 100 questions to different people from the world of football. It is one of the most popular sections of the magazine.


Currently, I visit the site each day. Every day I go to search interesting publications. I never leave disappointed. If I find something interesting, I recommend it to my friends who also love football.


I invite you to visit www.elgrafico.com.ar!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, my friend! I really love El Gráfico. The magazine is the best of soccer in Latin America, without doubts. I don't visit the website everyday, but also is very good.

    Bye, Cris.

    ResponderEliminar