domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2015

My experience

It's a sad thing for me to write this last entry. It's been a very hard semester, but it's only a few weeks before holidays. I've been a little lazy but I'm looking forward to improve.
In English classes I learnt to talk more spontaneously, a lot of vocabulary and also I have a better writing. Besides, I'd like to thank the teacher for his patience, for solving all the issues I once had.
I really liked to work with so many different topics and getting to know the interest of my mates. The entry I enjoyed the most was the the one I wrote about the monumental stadium. It's a very special place for me.
I hope to take the level 4 of this class next year and keep improving. I'll also try to watch more tv series or movies in English so I can learn more vocabulary and get better at my pronunciation.
One of my dreams is going to the United States to study. For sure, it'll be easy now, but I feel like I have a lot to improve and I can't go knowing so little, I believe it'll be really hard to me to communicate with people.
Well, I hope you've enjoyed the topics of this blog as much as I did. It's super fun to know other people's opinions so this way we all grow a little.
See you, dear fellows.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario