viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

My favorite series: House of Cards


House of Cards is a political drama series of television. The story is about a world of greed, sex and corruption in Washington, D.C. It' s so exciting!

I watched this serie for first time in the summer of 2013, because I was sick and have a lot of free time in my home.

The series have a lot of characters, but the main ones are Frank and Carrie Underwood. A special couple!

After winning the presidential election, the elected President of the United States Garret Walker tells Frank that the agreement of naming Secretary of State will not be fulfilled. Frank, feeling betrayed and begins a strategy developed with his wife against Walker. 

It will not stop to be the most powerful man in the world. Frank must use any help to stay in the power and not fail prematurely. So amazing!

Until now, three seasons have been released, but next year will be the fourth available. I'm looking forward to that day!


3 comentarios:

  1. Hello, my dear friend "Ugui". I'm excited for make my first post in your blog.
    I too watch House of cards, because you recommend me that series, hahaha. I'm waiting for the next season for watch the adventures of the Frank in the White House.

    Well, it is all, see you, bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never watch House of Cards :o
    I want to see it, NOW! :o

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ohhhh great description! Cris, big promotor of series. Someday (when i have time) i will watch. Regards, brother!

    ResponderEliminar