viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Expectations for a new semester

Currently, I'm on my second year of college studying Journalism. I'm so excited for the experiences that I'm going to have this semester. 

I'm learning a lot of subjects like Photography or English, but my favourite is Multi-platform Journalism. I wish to learn as much as I can in this course, so then I will be able to apply this knowledge to my sport's website.

However, I would prefer spending time with my friends and family.

My hobbies are basketball, baseball, gymnastics, tennis and volleyball. And also I have a football team with my classmates, it's called Club Atletico Cenicero.

I have learnt a lot these past semesters , but I hope to improve more of my creativity and patience working hard. I'm looking forward for more challenges right now.













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario